Would you like a journey in paradise? Cause it wouldn’t be exaggerated to say that « The Isle of Sainte-Marie » or « The Garden Isle » is a little piece of paradise on Earth. With its sand beaches , its azure sea, its luxuriant vegetation, its fascinating fauna, the warm weather all year long, and many other treasures it still conceals… this island is one of the most beautiful tourist destinations in Madagascar, the perfect place for a trip between girls. We invite you to discover and enjoy all the charms of Sainte-Marie in 9 days ! 9 days of fun, idleness, adventures and cocooning.
- Find yourself in the heart of nature while enjoying a comfortable setting
- Meet the fascinating flora and fauna of the region, especially the humpback whales
- Enjoy the many beautiful beaches with ideal waters for swimming
It’s important to take care of yourself and have fun. For this journey, we invite you to do all of that to Sainte-Marie where you’ll be spoiled in a heavenly setting of blue sea and white sand. However, this program we suggest can be alterable depending on the activities you’re interested in, and extendable.
ArrivalFor this first day, the arrival times of the adventurers may differ, we propose you enjoy some free time to recover from the flight and acclimatize to this new landscape and weather. However, activities will be suggested for those who want to enjoy right away.
Swimming & CocktailsOn our way, we’ll make a short stop to enjoy the Antanadava waterfall before going for a swim at a natural swimming pool. In the evening, we invite you to try a cocktail workshop, a great opportunity to learn about mixology: mojito, pina colada, tequila sunrise… If you enjoy drinking these, why not learn how to make them? We’ll savor them together afterwards.
Diving & Night outWe will embark on a boat for this third day. If you have never dived before, here’s the chance to have your first dive in a magnificent decor. The monitors will make sure that you can fully enjoy this experience. Back to the hotel in the evening to dress up before going out to have some fun.
WanderEnjoy freely your day in the way you want it, stroll around and explore Sainte-Marie. You can also pick something to do in our panel of activities.
Excursion to Ampanihy bayAmpanihy bay is a site rather unknown to most visitors because it is a little isolated, this site harbors splendid white sand beaches bordering a turquoise sea, ideal for swimming. The waters are calm and secure thanks to the coral reef. This bay is also the refuge of a huge mangrove forest that can be visited and admired up close on boat.
Excursion to the island of matsThe island of Mats was once a pirate haunt. There are no cars or rickshaws on this island, everything is carried by men and ecotourism is privileged. You’ll get the impression of being in a small paradise of nature, with its superb beaches of fine and sparkling white sand.
Meet the whalesSainte-Marie is famous for being a popular site for whale watching. The best season to see them is from mid-June to October during which these magnificent creatures meet in the Sainte-Marie canal to give birth or to mate. In the afternoon, you can strut freely around the city and explore as you like. Everyone loves pizza so what could be better than enjoying a good pizza, with the sunset by the sea in good company to nicely end the day?
Motorcycle tour & Jungle SpaThe two best vehicles for exploring the city freely: motorbikes or quad bikes. We will have the opportunity to pass by popular monuments as the famous Old Church, the oldest catholic church in Madagascar, and the Albrand landing Lighthouse. Then, let’s head to the Jungle Lodge to enjoy the afternoon at the spa.
ReturnAt the terms of these 9 days, we hope that you’ve had fully immersed yourself in the beauty of Sainte-Marie and Madagascar. See you soon for more adventures in even more beautiful destinations!
- Airport - hotel - airport transfer
- The shiftings planned in the program
- Full board meals
- Accommodation throughout the stay
- The visits and activities listed in the program
- Tourist taxes and vignettes in all destinations
- International and national flights
- Extra activities
- Shiftings not planned in the program
- Extra meals and drinks at nights out
- Personal expenses: tips (including that for the driver at your discretion), phone bill.
- Personal and multi-risk insurances : health, assistance, repatriation, theft or loss of luggage and cancellation.
- Anything not indicated in the section: Included
- Any change in this program is at the expense of the client, as well as the extras
- Any activity paid for and not performed at your option is not refundable